Thursday, May 13, 2010

Bree and Jay's Wedding Weekend

(Picture from 2006- shortly after Bree and Jay started dating)

May 15, 2010 is when these 2 fabulous people will get married. I am so excited and grateful that I am going to be a part of their big day! My parents and I are headed to Destin this morning for the events to begin. Picture when we get home. I wish Jason was going to be with us, but he has school things going on. I am so thankful my parents are coming to help with Makenzie. Bree and Jay, I wish you all the happiness in the world. I love to see how happy and fabulous ya'll are together. Enjoy every moment, but know the day you get married is the day you will love each other the least. May your love for one another will grow through each challenge and life event you share. Best Wishes from the Clark Family!




2 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

I love you! Thank you for being such a sweet friend to Bree. Thanks for making her special day wonderful. It was magical, wasn't it?

Hugs!
Kathy

Bree and Jay said...

Aw Lisa! Thanks so much! We feel so blessed
to have you in our lives:) Jay and I love you so much!