Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Precious Moments!

Things have been crazy lately. Jason started school on May 4th in Chattanooga. No one is prouder of him than ME! I know he is doing this for his family, but we are all having to do some adjusting. Traveling has never been something that we have had to do. My parents have always been close by and as nurses, Jason and I have always gone to work and come home. Now we are traveling back and forth from Madison, Ms to Chattanooga, Tn just to see each other for a few days at a time. I am also having trouble not being 3 minutes from my parents. Whenever I am lonely I can just drop in on them. They have always been happy to see me coming:) Makenzie and I have been in Chattanooga for the past week and have enjoyed spending as much time as possible with Jason. Sammiedog has been staying with his GiGi and Papa and today I get to go home and get him. Can't wait! I am gonna miss Jason so much over the next few days but I am super excited about snuggling with both my babies in our KING size bed (the queen bed in Chattanooga just isn't the same).

My Sweet Babies!!


No comments: