Sunday, August 24, 2008

Family Day!





Jason and I started off our Saturday/cleaning day with my Daddy coming over. He is so wonderful. My dad came by to help us fix a few things around our house. I can ask him to help and he will always be there. I love my daddy so much!! After my dad left, Jason's mom and step dad came by. They were in Jackson sopping and stoppped by for a few minutes. After they left, Jason and I ran a few errands (WALMART RUN). We came home and put things away then headed straight to my sister's house to see our niece, Kennedy. She is getting to big. She does Hey and Bye Bye so good now. That sweet girl has the best personality. We hated to leave, but we has to continue our family day. We met Jason's dad and step mom at our house. We got in the car with them and went to meet Jason's sister for dinner at Bonsai. Great food and company. When we finally got home Jason and I were done. We don't remember actually laying down on our pillows. We might have slept sitting up for all we know. Family are wonderful and you never take them for granted but man they are tiring when you see all of them in one day:)

1 comment:

Justabeachkat said...

She is adorable!!

Hugs!
Kat