Today we are celebrating Jason's 1st Father's Day! Our baby girl is 3 1/2 months old and she is more than we could have every dreamed of. I can remember being pregnant with our baby girl. Jason never missed an appointment. He even made it to all the boring ones (the ones with no sonogram). The day before our induction started Jason fixed the nursery completely (I had been telling him I did not need it, but he knew I did). He held my hand throughout the entire 2 day induction. And when the decision was made that I would have a C-Section Jason was my rock. I was very scared and excited. Jason talked me through the entire process:) When our baby girl arrived, he was so proud. I have almost 300 pictures from the 1st 2 hours of her life to prove it.(THANK YOU HONEY).
I remember when Jason could not wait to give Makenzie her 1st bottle. He was such a proud daddy!
Always reading and talking to our baby girl. I don't think she ever gets tired of hearing how beautiful and perfect she is:)

1 comment:
What a sweet post! Loved seeing all the photos.
Happy Fathers Day Jason!
Hugs,
Kathy
Post a Comment