Sunday, February 1, 2009

My Fabulous Husband



I was determined to productive this weekend. I needed to get the house cleaned, go to the sewing store, go to Sam's, get our tax stuff together, start on a baby blanket for my niece, and of course update our blog. My sweet husband helped me clean all day, went to the store with me, cooked for me, helped me with our tax stuff, and acted very interested in my sewing project. As you can see I also have updated our blog. I am so very blessed!!!!

6 comments:

The Millers said...

That is soooo sweet. Good job Jason, I am so proud of you!!!

The Millers said...

That is soooo sweet. Good job Jason!!!

The Millers said...

That is soooo sweet. Good job Jason!!!

The Millers said...

Lol...sorry I am having trouble figuring this out. If you would just delete this note and the other three hundred that I just sent that say the same thing. LMAO!!!!!

Miriam Carman said...

Awww...can you have Jason call Kendall and give some pointers? Haha...I wish I could learn to sew. My mom is a pretty good sewer and my mammaw is awesome, so you'd think i had the gene too. Maybe one day! DOn't know if i have the patience.

Anonymous said...

What a good hubby! Love you!
Bree