So Yesterday was my 27th birthday! It was great! I had dinner with my parents, my husband, and my sister's family! I got lots of great gifts. My husband got me tons of charms for my pandora bracelet and my sister got me the most beautiful wedding book and a piece of McCarty pottery. My parents got me lots of McCarty pottery and a few other things. I am so blessed! Thank you to everyone for all the birthday wishes. And alot of thanks to the Lord for blessing me with my life and the most wonderful family in the world. I love you all!! More pictures to come!!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Mom! You are the worldest best Mom. I love it when you take me on long walks, take me to Gigi's house & feed me table food. I hope you had a great Birthday.
I love you,
SAM
Happy Birthday! I'm so glad that y'all have a blog... I added it to my favorites... can't wait to stay up to date with y'all! Your neice is adorable too!!! Love y'all!
Post a Comment